So a few days ago, I talked about my turn to being a strategist. It’s for the better, I thought – and I get to use my brain twice as much! Thing is, a field commander is nothing but another soldier if he didn’t have peeps who he can trust to help him out.
I mentioned in one of my social places that this year was going to be about financial abundance and lots of opportunities. Fortunately, such is true – unfortunately, I can’t perform a kage bunshin no jutsu to handle all these things.
Which is why I’m posting this here blog post – I need you, peeps. Here are some of the requirements. See if you’re fit for duty:
1. You have an online presence – it could be a blog, a Facebook profile or a Twitter profile. Whatever it is, so long as you’re online, that fits it.
2. You have a stable Internet connection at home.
3. You’re driven by the passion to succeed.
4. You want to learn a new skill set or a new social media no jutsu.
5. You’re mobile. By that, I mean you can work anywhere in the snap of your own finger.
Of course, along with the requirements come a set of perks you may want to check out:
1. You own your time. You literally dictate when you want to work where you want to work.
2. Get free training sessions with me and a good friend.
3. Free coffee. Lots of it.
4. Learn the ropes of Internet marketing.
5. You get to be an online authority in whatever it is you’re passionate about.
Now’s your chance to be free from the 9 to 5 and be a social media marketing soldier. Don’t let me down, peeps.